Sunday, December 31, 2017

New York Fashion Week- I booked!

 ....I can finally share something that has been in the works for a little while now...I booked New York Fashion Week! I will fly to NYC on Feb 8th and stay in Manhattan for four days working. I am scheduled to be in two fashion shows for Woke Fashions, and one show for Ametrius Cosmetics. I'm excited to get to walk the runways during New York Fashion Week because I have been acting and modeling but I have never booked anything in New York City before, and I've always wanted to, so this should be really exciting!! I am super pumped to get this opportunity. Unfortunately modeling doesn't really go on IMDB pages but it'll probably show up in the "Other Works" section at some point or another. I will take plenty of pictures for my twitter @BrookeOnFilm and will upload videos to my YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment