Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Public - film is completed!

Hey everybody. I realize I hardly ever write anymore :( Today I logged in to make a few posts all at once. So, back when I was in The Public (I filmed last February--I'm just in one scene, though) I talked about it on my YouTube Channel- about me and Emilio Estevez chatting- I STILL can't believe that happened- and if you followed my twitter you may have seen me post a pic- during a break in filming, I snapped a pic, lovely apparel courtesy of the costume department on The Public. Well, after waiting forever, post production is done and the film is completed! I can't tell the release date yet. I guess it hasn't really been forever- well, not that long by movie industry standards, but to me it always feels like forever- I shouldn't complain because another movie I did was TWO YEARS between filming and theatrical release. Although with that one, I got an advance copy so I didn't really have to wait to see it. With The Public, I haven't seen it and honestly don't know if I will even have made it into the final cut because you know how stuff gets cut from movies. I hope my scene stays in. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment